Tuesday, January 12, 2021

 Yeah, he’s gone. Of course my heart aches for him.  I can’t possibly tell you what he meant to me. He was the only man who loved me totally and completely, so caring and loving. The only thing we ever argued about was what show to watch. ❤️

 A small price to pay

He was a kind heart. With love for everyone. He was a Vet who loved this country. A man who loved with his whole heart. I have never been so loved and accepted with all my heart. He loved the homeless , the broken hearted and donated. He did what he could. My heat swells with pride for the man he was. 

 He was a true Christian. Non- judgement.  He understood. I believe he is in heaven, waiting for me...someday. But I have things yet to do. I am at peace. I am greatly loved and supported. 


What else could I possibly ask for? I’m  living in a 2 room vacation cabin. Roxy is with me. (Dog.)  She ticks to me like glue. I need that. She’s 14. I can’t ask for more. We both know what we’ve lost. But we are good for now. When she passes, I’ll get a French bulldog. That’s my speed these days. Lol


I’ll probably never find a man as true and loving.  It doesn’t matter. I have been so truly loved. 

 My advice to you... make a living will. Do it now. Let folks know what your choices are. DNR and all that. Randy forgot to change his life insurance.  So that goes to his ex. The one who cheated on him multiple times. Hack!  Hard pill for me to swallow. . He thought he had time. Yikes! But I won’t go against his wishes.  Do not resent it. I am good. His IRA is mine.  Not much, but it helps. No amount of money matters. He loves me. I love him.  That’s what I have to keep my peace. 

I keep busy with insurance, IRA, dealing with SreveMasters, contractors, etc. 


He left me with a nice home. I’ve redesigned my kitchen, which I never liked. I’ll end up with a nice remodeled home. I can hardly wait for it to be finished . I want to take Roxy home. 

Much love! 

Silly rabbit

=:]

 






 






 

5 comments:

  1. Take care. My deepest condolences for you and your family. You are in my thoughts, silly rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you get to go home soon. Again, I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for letting go. Again, strong woman.

    ReplyDelete